Friday, July 30, 2010

Nature is Art-art curator project

I thought this project was actually quite fun. It took a lot of work along with quite a bit of thinking. Coming up with a theme was the hardest part for me. There are so many themes you could use in creating an exhibition. Pieces that are inspired by nature always stick out to me so it seemed like a fitting subject. I grouped my pieces by the content of the piece and also by the medium used. The last few are watercolors while most are oil paintings. I chose the design of the powerpoint because it seemed to give light to and emphasize the works of art. All of the images came from the ARTstor database. I am really interested to see what others in the class chose and how they set up their exhibitions in powerpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment